Field Hockey for the 2020 year will be In-House only and will continue to adapt to meet CDC and MPA guidelines along with the Governor's Orders. Field Hockey for the 2020 year will focus on skills and drills along with the fundamentals of Field Hockey with demonstration of scrimmaging concepts. Field hockey players will need their own equipment. Click here to find out how to choose the right Field Hockey stick for your player.Field Hockey will be held behind Buker Community Center on Saturdays 9:30a-10:30a from Sept 28th - Nov 7th.
There will be Advanced Skills and Drills
Starting in October for Grades 4-6th.This year to be able to run fall sports we will be creating smaller team sizes, which means we will be in need for volunteers more than ever! If you are interested in helping out and giving back to the community, please click here*
Please make sure your email in MyRec is up to date. This is our method of reaching out to families for practice cancellations and updates.
- All families will be required to sign a COVID19 waiver form (provided in the registration) prior to first session.
- We ask that players stay home if anyone in their household is experiencing any symptoms of illness or COVID 19 related symptoms.
- Instructors will be disinfecting equipment before and after each session and in between contact.
- Instructors will be prompting children to wash/sanitize their hands periodically.
- Guardians and spectators will be expected to wear masks while attending the Rec Program when unable to social distance.
- Please limit the number of visitors at each session as all spectators count towards the group limit mandated per Governor's Orders.
- Please bring a mask for your child for down times or times when they are not actively participating the sport.
- Unnecessary physical contact such as high fives and fist bumps are discouraged.
- Water bottles should have players first and last name clearly marked on the bottle.